A Career That Fits Your Calling
Whether your interests lie in advising clients, expanding our clients’ digital and analytical capabilities, or supporting a company's operations, every individual at Biometix plays an important role in our collective success. We are not just a body-shop. We are a true consulting firm and tech-house that focuses on providing our subject matter expertise and skills to our clients. We don't just leave our people behind onsite and we do believe in putting our employees first. It's a part of our culture; maybe you could be too.
Leverage your highly developed communication and negotiation skills to become a key member of the world’s leading biometrics data solution company.
Biometix is seeking an experienced Project Manager with demonstrated expertise delivering critical and complex programs of work. To be suitable for this role, you must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role and will need to have a security clearance and the following skills and experience.
- Management of the day to day project operations of the company working closely the CEO, Lead Project Manager and Lead Developer to ensure that projects are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills to ensure the appropriate level of coordination and collaboration is carried out to perform the tasks and duties specified by Biometix, in a proper and efficient manner.
- Proven ability to manage and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, which may include business and service provider partnerships.
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring the successful delivery of outcomes, including but not limited to risk management, quality management, financial management, resourcing management, and production of technical and project management documents.
- Proven ability to represent Biometix in project governance meetings and provide clear up-to date reports on status of project activities to ensure the success of projects.
- Demonstrated experience to work autonomously and deliver work from client site or Biometix HQ office in Barton when required.
- In collaboration with Biometix senior management assist in setting specific business objectives for all of your activities to ensure efficient day to day operations.
- Keep Biometix promptly and fully informed of any matter which may affect the management and implementation of Biometix business plan, strategic, and operational plans and objectives, goals and milestones.
Experience in identifying Business Development and Marketing opportunities is desirable but not essential.
We foster a positive working environment and culture which optimises work life balance for staff and a culture of inclusive continuous improvement. The opportunity is an initial 6-12 month full time position and will be able to work out of our modern office in Barton.
If you are interested in this position, are available quickly and believe that your experience is closely aligned with the requirements then please forward your application via the APPLY Button.
We are always looking to grow our family
Regardless of whether or not we have a current vacancy in our team, we are always looking for talented experts to grow our team. If you think you have the skills and desire to work with us, we encourage you to send your details and current CV to email@example.com.